A balanced evolution of the ultra reliable 150U that closes paper and plastic sacks
The Medway HS2000 is a balanced evolution of the 150U, making it able to operate at heigher speeds for greater through put of bags. With high grade components, the HS2000 has proved to be a robust ultra reliable bag stitcher.
Dedicated industry specialists
We have unrivalled experience in the sack-closing industry
Expert UK-based team
Based in Derbyshire, UK, our team can offer ongoing advice, maintenance and after-sales support.
Worldwide supply & support
We're trusted by clients throughout the UK - and beyond.
Medway HS2000 Specification
Power: Recommend 0.37kW motor to drive stitcher
Sewing Speed: 24 - 51 feet per minute
Stitch Length: 8.0 - 9.5mm
So, why choose this make & model?
• Quick and simple sewing head changeover.
• Simple design for easy operation.
• Widest choice of stitch types with plain or sewn through closures.
• Good accessibility for maintenance.
• Choice of mechanical/automatic knife for low or medium/high outputs
• Easy to change knife gear: MKI – cotton only, MK8 – cotton and tape.
Weight: 22 kg