Reliable UK built bag stitcher that closes paper and plastic sacks
Ideal for operating in the severest conditions across the world, the 150U is precision built with a cast iron case and fully interchangeable working parts in hardened steel or high-grade bronze. For low outputs the sewing head is controlled by a footswitch and the thread is cut by moving mechanical knife. For medium and high output units automatic knife and switch gear are provided. The sewing head starts with the entry of the sack, the knife cuts the thread when the sack is clear and the motor stops.
Dedicated industry specialists
We have unrivalled experience in the sack-closing industry
Expert UK-based team
Based in Derbyshire, UK, our team can offer ongoing advice, maintenance and after-sales support.
Worldwide supply & support
We're trusted by clients throughout the UK - and beyond.
Medway 150U Specification
Power: Recommend 0.37kW motor to drive stitcher
Sewing Speed: 24 - 35 feet per minute
Stitch Length: 8.0 - 9.5mm
So, why choose this make & model?
• Quick and simple sewing head changeover
• Simple design for easy operation
• Widest choice of stitch types with plain or sewn through closures
• Good accessibility for maintenance
• Choice of mechanical/automatic knife for low or medium/high outputs
• Easy to change knife gear: MKI – cotton only, MK8 – cotton and tape
Weight: 22 kg