Medway Mistral Air Packer
The complete solution for valve sack applications
The Mistral valve sack filling machine offers high speed packing of powders and granular materials and also mixtures of these products. The machine is complete with its own weighing system.
The Mistral air Packer is of the fluidising type, using air to convey the material into the sack. The material enters the machine through a control valve into a conditioning chamber and a porous pad is fitted at the base to provide aeration. A cut-off valve allows the material to pass through the filling tube and into the sack. The base of the sack is supported on a pivoting saddle which is also used to discharge the filled sack. A blower may be supplied to provide the air for aeration of the material.
Dedicated industry specialists
We have unrivalled experience in the sack-closing industry
Expert UK-based team
Based in Derbyshire, UK, our team can offer ongoing advice, maintenance and after-sales support.
Worldwide supply & support
We're trusted by clients throughout the UK - and beyond.
Medway Mistral Air Packer Specification
So, why choose this make & model?
- Handles many powders and granular materials including ground rock products, chemicals, sugars and refractory materials.
- Can be manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic operation.
- Self-optimising weighing system
- Fitted with Loadstar control.
- Automatic fluidisation control.
- Inflatable dust seal on spout.
- Electronic load cell weighing system and PLC controller.
- Designed for single and multiple installations.
- Can be connected to a dust extraction system.
Up to 6 sacks per minute depending on the material and weight unit. When two or more closely spaced machines are installed, higher speeds are achievable.
After Sales Service
Derbyshire Packaging offers a countrywide service covering installation, commissioning and operator training. In addition, we hold a comprehensive stock of spare parts.